Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Revisiting

This morning as I was working through a cycling workout, I decided it is time to refocus my efforts on "The Cycling Librarian." My original goal of the blog was to simply get a blog going that reflected my thoughts as a new school librarian. I have the address of the blog linked to my School's Library wiki page so people can easily access it and "see" my thoughts. Kind of a scary proposition put into practice, but it isn't always bad for people to see what we are thinking.

So, to refocus, this blog should start heading down the path of reporting the events in the library, my thoughts on how school libraries are puzzle pieces that fit into the center of schools, my t
houghts on school, education and library advocacy in the political realm, and of course my completely unrelated thoughts on the world of cycling. I hope if something gets your pot boiling or if you somehow would seem to agree with me, let me know by replying to my post.

Now that I am wrapping up, I will be putting the words of the post into Wordle and hopefully the word picture will reveal the truly important things that this blog will address. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment