Monday, April 11, 2011

Poetry Month

Illini Bluffs elementary, middle and high school libraries are celebrating Poetry Month with several activities which will culminate with a large display of student work in both libraries. I am particularly excited to see how the Poetry Video turns out. Students will look at, interpret and read one line from a poem. Then when all lines from a poem are read on video, I will edit the video where the entire poem is being delivered line-by-line by a different student. Hopefully, my editing program and skills will make the poems flow, but also show the different interpretations of each line out of context. I don't know. It'll be great or not so great, but it will be fun. I will post some of the videos right here later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment