Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cleaning up

I am starting this school year at a new school and in a brand new position for me. I will be a school librarian. I am very excited about this change in my career and in the next few weeks, months and hopefully years, I will continue to describe my excitement.

I have gone in to clean up my office from the gentleman who was the librarian before me. He was the librarian at the school for 30+ years. As I clean and move in my things, I have been throwing away "tons" of office-type stuff. I am nervous about throwing anything away, but it seems that it will be a regular activity for me in the next 4-5 months. I should actually give credit to my wife who has been the one doing most of the cleaning and throwing away as I have been meeting and greeting with my new colleagues who are at the school over the summer as well.

Oh, I have come across some interesting tidbits in my cleaning...stay tuned or add me to your reader and my posts will pop up when I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment